For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Withdraw from the University


Is a student wishes to formally separate from their academic program and Drexel University, they should consult with the graduate academic advisor to submit a University Withdrawal request via the Advisor Visit Tracking (AVT) system.

Withdrawing from the University may have additional financial implications. Students should consult with Drexel Central prior to withdrawing.

International Students on F-1 or J-1 Visas must consult with International Students and Scholars Services (ISSS) prior to withdrawing.

Students who withdraw from the University will be required to reapply to the University.

See Withdraw from the University.


Updated 1/12/21.