Readmission to Drexel

Readmission is the process for previously enrolled Drexel students who have inactive status and did not earn a degree to re-enroll at the University. If your record has been inactivated due to withdrawal from the University or registration inactivity for four consecutive quarters or three consecutive semesters, you will need to be readmitted to your program in order to continue your education at Drexel. You cannot be granted readmission to a degree program from which you have already graduated.

Students seeking readmission to the University should apply via Admissions:

Students that have graduated from a degree program will need to apply for admission into a new degree program.

Contact Us


Monday and Wednesday–Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m–5 p.m.

During Week 1 of Each Quarter: Monday–Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.