Update Regarding Contacting Drexel Central
As part of the University's response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), Drexel Central's office will remain closed for the summer quarter.
Drexel Central will still be providing assistance to students during this time. Given limited call center staffing, students and families should utilize AskDrexel as the primary method of communication. Students will also continue to be able to make one-on-one Zoom appointments with Drexel Central representatives via their My Success Team channel in DrexelOne.
Please see below for important additional updated information about contacting Drexel Central.
Parents and Family Members: While Drexel University is committed to ensuring a student's family shares in the college experience, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) limits the types and content of all communication between the University and family members. All students should review the information about FERPA with their families to ensure they understand the best way to communicate with Drexel.
Electronically – AskDrexel
If you would like to send Drexel Central an email inquiry, log in to AskDrexel and follow the instructions below. You will receive a response within 24 business hours.
AskDrexel Instructions for Current Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Visit AskDrexel.
- Choose the "Current Students, Faculty, and Staff" link on the AskDrexel main page.
- Start with the "Answers" button and enter your search terms in the search bar below the button.
- If you still cannot find an answer to your question, select the "Ask a Question" button to submit an inquiry to Drexel Central.
- You will be prompted to log in to DrexelOne using your user ID and password.
- Select a topic under "Drexel Central Services" from the dropdown menu, and provide us with your name, parent's email address, your question, and if applicable, documents attached.
- Complete your inquiry by choosing the "Continue..." button.
- Select the "My Stuff" button to review past inquiries and the status of those inquiries.
Drexel Central representatives are available to meet one-on-one via Zoom with students for prearranged meetings. Students looking to schedule a meeting should review available times and submit an appointment request via the My Success Team channel in their DrexelOne account.
Drexel Central's Call Center provides phone services to our students and families:
|Week 1 of Summer Quarter
- Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
|All Other Weeks
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
Please review the information on the Submitting Documents to Drexel Central page for instructions on how to send in your materials.