The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs at Drexel University serves as a resource for prospective and current postdocs.
What is a postdoc?
A postdoctoral appointment at Drexel University:
- Is a temporary training position (generally 5 years or less)
- Involves substantial full-time research or scholarship
- Prepares the trainee for a full-time career
- Is not part of a clinical training program
- Is performed under the supervision of one or more senior scholars or a department
- Allows and encourages the postdoc to publish the results of his/her research or scholarship
What can the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs help me with?
The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs at Drexel University will:
- Connect you with faculty, professional staff, and the Drexel Postdoctoral Association (DPA)
- Assist you in navigating campus resources, policies and procedures
- Provide opportunities for continued training and professional development
- Offer career guidance and support for next steps
Meet the Drexel Postdoctoral Association