Thesis and Dissertation
Thesis and Dissertation Materials
Thesis and Dissertation Approval Process
Please note, individual academic departments may have additional requirements. Check with your department head or graduate advisor.
- After you successfully defend, make all content changes as required by your defense committee and obtain all required committee signatures on the Graduate Thesis/Dissertation Approval Form and Signature Page [PDF]. The completed form should be scanned, uploaded and formatted as the first page of your thesis/dissertation in preparation for electronic submission.
- Submit your final formatted thesis/dissertation to your supervising professor for approval. The supervising professor and department head will acknowledge approval by signing the Graduate Program Completion Form [PDF].
- Submit your approved thesis/dissertation as a single PDF document to ProQuest, including the completed Graduate Thesis/Dissertation Approval Form and Signature Page as the first page and the title page as the second page, according to the guidelines found on the Drexel University Libraries website.
- Once you have submitted all the required materials, complete and sign the Graduate Program Completion Form and obtain all other required signatures.
- Submit the completed Graduate Program Completion Form to the Graduate College by the posted deadlines for final approval and degree clearance.
Please visit the Thesis and Dissertation page of the Drexel University Libraries website for all the submission details, as well as answers to Frequently Asked Questions. For more information about graduation requirements and deadlines, please visit the Graduation page of the Graduate College website. For information about Commencement, please visit the Commencement website.
Contact the Libraries for Thesis and Dissertation Submission
Phone: 215.895.6788 or 215.895.6845