For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Graduate Forms

Effective Fall 2018, graduate student forms, including Change of Curriculum and Status (CCS), Course Add/Drop, Course Withdraw, Graduate Leave of Absence (LOA), University Withdrawal, Change of Minor, Closed Section Override (CSO) and Commencement Walkthrough, are accessible via the Advisor Visit Tracking (AVT) system.

Related policies can be found on the Academic Policies, Procedures and Guidelines page of the Graduate College website and/or on the Academic Policies page of the Provost's website.

Graduate Students: Please contact your graduate academic advisor to initiate the above processes or contact the Graduate College with any questions or concerns at

The supplemental Graduate College Forms below are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Reader to view.

Health Insurance Subsidy

Accelerated Degree Program

Cooperative Education & Internships

Courses & Grades

Cross-Calendar Registration

Academic Dismissal & Reinstatement

Graduate Readmission & Transfer Credit

Doctoral (D) Forms

Graduate Program Completion Forms

International Student Travel

Watch the Video - Support for Graduate Student International Travel