Who is the Graduate Certificate in Machine Learning for Data Science program for?
Drexel College of Computing & Informatics' Post-Baccalaureate/Graduate Certificate in Machine Learning for Data Science provides students with knowledge of advanced approaches to data analysis. Courses in this certificate equip students with an understanding of theoretical foundations as well as practical techniques associated with machine learning and related topics like recommender systems, deep learning, and natural language processing.
The certificate can be combined with other certificates and/or courses to create the Master of Science degrees as listed below.
Machine Learning for Data Science Curriculum
IMPORTANT NOTE: Drexel operates on the quarter, not semester, system, offering classes during four 10-week terms throughout the year.
Please visit Drexel’s Course Catalog for a full description of each required and elective course for this program. You can also find a sample Plan of Study for the certificate.
- A completed application for the online format or on-campus format.
- A four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent international institution.
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher, in a completed degree program, bachelor’s degree or above.
- Official final transcripts from ALL Colleges/Universities attended. Please note: For students who have attended an institution outside of the US, it is highly recommended to submit a NACES approved course-by-course transcript evaluation (i.e., WES) for expedited review of your application. This approved evaluation will take the place of the transcript requirement to complete your application.
- One letter of recommendation required, two recommended (academic, professional, or both).
- Essay/Statement of Purpose (approximately 500 words).
- Current Resume.
- Additional requirements for International Students.
Please visit our Graduate Admissions section for application deadlines.
Request More Information
Be in touch with us to get answers to all your questions! We can connect you with a Recruitment Specialist, one of our Graduate Dean’s Ambassadors, or a faculty member to help. Contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you soon.
Schedule a Visit or Register for an Online Information Session
Learn more about the College of Computing & Informatics experience through an online information session or an in-person visit. Contact our recruitment team to schedule your visit today by contacting us at email@example.com!