CCI Health and Safety Mission Statement
The Drexel University College of Computing & Informatics (CCI) recognizes and accepts its responsibility to provide a safe and healthy workplace and learning environments for all students, faculty, professional staff, and visitors, and will take all necessary steps to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our community. In addition, we are committed to providing a robust, dynamic, and engaging academic experience for all CCI students, whether face-to-face, temporarily remote, or online.
- Facilities that are safe and sanitary, with expanded cleaning measures designed to mitigate risk to the highest level possible.
- Extensive information and instruction to enable all those on campus to support one another in maintaining a positive and healthy environment.
- Resources and supplies to enable those on campus to maintain cleanliness and hygiene throughout all CCI spaces in 3675 Market.
CCI acknowledges our responsibility and efforts in the safe return to campus and encourages personal responsibility and active participation by all members of the CCI community in following Pennsylvania, Drexel, and College recommendations both on campus and off. We have a shared responsibility to do our part in creating and maintaining a healthy, productive, and engaging CCI experience for every individual member of the CCI community.
Return to Campus Details for the CCI Community
Drexel University is exited for our full return to campus for the fall 2021 term. Vaccination is required for faculty, students, and professional staff. Please read the latest statement.
The University is happy to welcome visitors and events back o campus! Visitors should comply with Drexel’s public health policies and procedures. Drexel strongly recommends that all visitors to campus be vaccinated.
Information and Resources
- IT/Helpdesk: During this term, the CCI Commons will be available for on-campus technology support. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-895-2480.
- CCI IT’s Resource Site: Comprehensive instructions and a listing of all tech resources.
- Front Desk: serviceswill be available onsiteduring normal business hours. For hours outside this, the Virtual voicemail will help to support our operations.
- Guide to 3675
- CCI Directory: Contact info for faculty, advisors, and other professional staff is included
- Upcoming Events: CCI will be holding on campus events. A list can be found on theevents calendar.
- Access:DragonCards are needed to access the 3675 Market lobby turnstiles. Access is available 24/7 to CCI full-time faculty and professional staff. If you have any issues accessing the space with your Dragon Card, please contact email@example.com.
- A virtual tour of CCI’s space is available.
- Commuting: Parking is available on Drexel’s campus (as well as some local metered street parking). Drexel’s main parking garage is located at 3300 Market St (entrance is on Ludlow St). 3675 Market is also accessible by public transportation.
- There is significant construction behind the building on Filbert Street. Please be advised of potential traffic delays as you commute to the area.
- Fitness: Drexel’s Recreation Center (3301 Market St) offers memberships, small group classes and more.
- 3675/CCI Amenities:In CCI’s space on the 10th and 11th floors, the following amenities are available:
- Hydration stations to fill water bottles
- Refrigerators/freezers to store lunch.
- Keurig machines are available for coffee (Elixr coffee is open in the building lobby 8AM-6PM, Mon-Fri).
- 10th floor amenities:
- Vending machines for beverages and snacks
- A gender-neutral restroom and wellness room
Public Spaces in 3675 Market
- The Science Center, Drexel University and CCI currently require masks in all spaces and locations (9th, 10th, 11th floors). Please enter CCI’s space with your mask on and fully covering your nose and mouth.
- The Quorum space is now open.
- All high-touch surfaces are sanitized regularly, including main lobbies, elevators, restrooms and stairways. The stair towers, with the anticipation of additional foot traffic, have been added to the high-touch disinfecting service.
- Advisors will be available to meet with students virtually through phone, Zoom, and in-person appointments. Students may make an appointment via Timetrade in Drexel One or by emailing their undergraduate or graduate advisor directly.
- Undergraduate Advising: For information regarding how to contact your undergraduate academic advisor, information regarding advising services and advising FAQ’s, please view the Advising for CCI or Advising for CST-ONL course shells in BBLearn.
- Graduate Advising: For information regarding how to contact your graduate academic advisor, please refer to the CCI Graduate Advising page. In addition to academic resources provided by your advisor, the Graduate College has also compiled a comprehensive listing of graduate student services resources.