CCI Health and Safety Mission Statement
The Drexel University College of Computing & Informatics (CCI) recognizes and accepts its responsibility to provide a safe and healthy workplace and learning environments for all students, faculty, professional staff, and visitors, and will take all necessary steps to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our community. In addition, we are committed to providing a robust, dynamic, and engaging academic experience for all CCI students, whether face-to-face, temporarily remote, or online. CCI provides:
- Facilities that are safe and sanitary, with expanded cleaning measures designed to mitigate risk to the highest level possible.
- Extensive information and instruction to enable all those on campus to support one another in maintaining a positive and healthy environment.
- Resources and supplies to enable those on campus to maintain cleanliness and hygiene throughout all CCI spaces in 3675 Market.
CCI acknowledges our responsibility and efforts in the safe return to campus and encourages personal responsibility and active participation by all members of the CCI community in following Pennsylvania, Drexel, and College recommendations both on campus and off. We have a shared responsibility to do our part in creating and maintaining a healthy, productive, and engaging CCI experience for every individual member of the CCI community.
Please refer to Drexel University's Response to Coronavirus website for the latest public health guidelines, including recommendations/requirements on vaccinations, masking, etc.
Information and Resources
- Access: DragonCards are needed to access the 3675 Market lobby turnstiles. Access is available 24/7 to CCI full-time faculty and professional staff. If you have any issues accessing the space with your Dragon Card, please contact email@example.com.
- IT/Helpdesk: The CCI Commons is available for on-campus technology support. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.895.2480.
- CCI IT’s Resource Site: Comprehensive instructions and a listing of all tech resources.
- Front Desk: located in the 10th floor lobby, support is onsite and via our Virtual Voicemail services. Someone is available to assist you during Drexel’s core business hours (Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
- Guide to 3675
- Upcoming Events: CCI will be holding on campus events. A list can be found on the events calendar.
- A virtual tour of CCI's space is available.
- Commuting: Parking is available on Drexel's campus (as well as some local metered street parking). Drexel's main parking garage is located at 3300 Market Street (entrance is on Ludlow Street). 3675 Market is also accessible by public transportation.
- Fitness: Drexel's Recreation Center& (3301 Market Street) offers memberships, small group classes and more.
- 3675/CCI Amenities:In CCI's space on the 9th, 10th, and 11th floors, the following amenities are available:
- Hydration stations to fill water bottles
- Refrigerators/freezers to store lunch.
- Keurig machines are available for coffee (Elixr coffee is open in the building lobby; hours vary Monday through Friday).
- 10th floor amenities:
- Vending machines for beverages and snacks
- A gender-neutral restroom and wellness room
Public Spaces in 3675 Market
- Drexel University and CCI currently recommend masks in all instructional spaces and locations (9th, 10th, 11th floors).
- 1066 (CLC)
- All other common areas throughout the CCI floors are currently mask optional.
- The Quorum space is open and available for use.
- All high-touch surfaces continue to be sanitized regularly, including main lobbies, elevators, restrooms, and stairways.
For Faculty & Professional Staff
- Advisors are available to meet with students virtually through phone, Zoom, and in-person appointments only. Students may make an appointment via Timetrade in Drexel One or by emailing their undergraduate or graduate advisor directly.
- CCI Advising offers Virtual Advising Drop-In Hours. Drop-in hours are for undergraduate students only. Drop-in hours are held only virtually and are designed to have your "quick questions" answered by any CCI Academic Advisor. Please review the expectations listed in the table below.
- Drop-In Hours Zoom Information: https://drexel.zoom.us/j/85339742529
Meeting ID: 853 3974 2529
Drop-In Hours Days and Times (Beginning January 17, 2023):
Mondays: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tuesdays and Fridays: NO DROP-IN HOURS.
Drop-In Hours vs. Scheduled Appointment vs. Email