Dear Members of the CCI Community,
During this unprecedented time, I want to take a moment to send positive thoughts and best wishes to everyone in our CCI family. This crisis will no doubt pose challenges for us a College, but the safety and wellbeing of our students, faculty, professional staff, and the greater population is of paramount importance.
While all classes and events for this quarter will be held online, our faculty and professional staff will continue to provide the best possible learning experiences and engagement opportunities for all CCI students. This CCI Community Resources webpage will be maintained with resources for navigating the Spring Quarter. Information and links are organized below to facilitate quick access to the information you may need.
Stay tuned to our homepage for the latest College news and events. We are planning a wide range of virtual events to ensure that our students have opportunities to connect with one another, as well as interact with our Corporate Partners and faculty members.
Important updates will continue to be shared via email@example.com, and I encourage you to utilize that email address for any questions that may arise or thoughts and ideas you have to share; that inbox is monitored daily and all inquiries are funneled to the proper contacts.
In addition, Drexel University’s COVID-19 response site will continue to be the primary resource for official University policy and response for the duration of this crisis: drexel.edu/now/coronavirus/response
I appreciate your continued flexibility and support, and I send my sincere best wishes for a safe, healthy, and productive spring.
Yi Deng, PhD
Dean and Isaac L. Auerbach Professor
For the CCI Community
- Drexel’s Response to Coronavirus webpage
- Building Access: Drexel University’s campus, including CCI’s space at 3675 Market is currently closed and will be accessible only to those personnel deemed essential. All College support functions will continue to operate remotely.
- IT/Helpdesk: During this time, IT will be available remotely to assist with any technology questions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-895-2480 (Help Desk will be monitored remotely).
- CCI Directory: Contact info for faculty, advisors, and other professional staff. Phones and/or voicemail are being monitored daily.
- Upcoming Events: CCI's event calendar.
- Virtual Front Desk: 215.895.2474. CCI is maintaining a Virtual Front Desk during normal business hours. During this time, a representative will be available to help answer questions and assist with any issues or concerns you may have.
- Undergraduate Advising: For information regarding how to contact your undergraduate academic advisor, information regarding advising services and advising FAQ’s, please view the Advising for CCI or Advising for CST-ONL course shells in BBLearn.
- Graduate Advising: For information regarding how to contact your graduate academic advisor, please refer to the CCI Graduate Advising page. In addition to academic resources provided by your advisor, the Graduate College has also compiled a comprehensive listing of graduate student services resources.
Online Class Resources
For CCI Faculty and Professional Staff
- IT’s Documentation Site: Comprehensive instructions and a listing of resources for remote work. Please note: when browsing the documentation, you may need to expand some sections to see further detailed instructions (noted by the “Click here to expand for instructions” within each document).
- Remote Teaching at Drexel (Please login with your Drexel credentials)
- Drexel CCI Zoom background (available for download)