Who is the Graduate Certificate Applied AI/ML program for?
Drexel College of Computing & Informatics' Post-Baccalaureate/Graduate Certificate in Applied Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning provides the core knowledge needed to apply artificial intelligence and machine learning to a vast array of real-world problems and fields of study. The certificate introduces students to a variety of AI and machine learning techniques and libraries that may be used to solve important computational data analysis challenges and applications.
This certificate can be combined with another certificate and courses to create Master of Science degrees as listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Drexel operates on the quarter, not semester, system, offering classes during four 10-week terms throughout the year.
The curriculum includes both required course and elective options.
Please visit Drexel’s Course Catalog for a full description of each required course and elective for this program, as well as a sample Plan of Study for the certificate.
- A completed application for the online format or on-campus format.
- A four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent international institution.
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher, in a completed degree program, bachelor’s degree or above.
- Official final transcripts from ALL Colleges/Universities attended. Please note: For students who have attended an institution outside of the US, it is highly recommended to submit a NACES approved course-by-course transcript evaluation (i.e., WES) for expedited review of your application. This approved evaluation will take the place of the transcript requirement to complete your application.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Scores (must be five years old or less) are not required but recommended for international students and domestic students below a 3.0 GPA.
- One letter of recommendation required, two recommended (academic, professional, or both).
- Essay/Statement of Purpose (approximately 500 words).
- Current Resume.
- Pre-requisites for all graduate level programs: computer requirements and skills.
- Additional requirements for International Students.
Please visit our Graduate Admissions section for application deadlines.
Request More Information
Be in touch with us to get answers to all your questions! We can connect you with a Recruitment Specialist, one of our Graduate Dean’s Ambassadors, or a faculty member to help. Contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you soon.
Schedule a Visit or Register for an Online Information Session
Learn more about the College of Computing & Informatics experience through an online information session or an in-person visit. Contact our recruitment team to schedule your visit today by contacting us at email@example.com!