Medical Toxicology Image Library O Omphalotus Olearius A sweet smelling mushroom which is poisonous to humans. Produces a toxin called illudin. Clinical symptoms after ingestion include severe cramps, vomiting and diarrhea. Back to Top The information on these pages is provided for general information only and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a physician or health care professional. If you have specific questions or concerns about your health, you should consult your health care professional. The images being used are for illustrative purposes only; any person depicted is a model.