- All tutoring appointments – both virtual and face-to-face – must be made in Accudemia at least 24 hours in advance
- Appointments cannot exceed 2 hours per class in a single day
- To request an appointment in Accudemia, please follow the directions below, but note that the video does not include choosing between the in-person or virtual appointment types.
- If virtual, you’ll receive a Zoom link in the email confirmation
- If in-person, tutoring will take place in Korman Center, Room 105D (Enter the Writing Center to get to this room.)
- Log in to your Drexel One account
- Select the Academics tab
- Under Academic Support on the right hand side find the link to Accudemia
- By clicking this link, you will be automatically logged into Accudemia
Scheduling an Appointment
Please note that all appointments are made in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), so you must take any time zone differences into account when scheduling an appointment.
- Once you schedule your appointment, you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing the date, time, tutor, and session link where you will meet virtually.
- Log in at any time to view upcoming appointments by selecting "Appointments" and then "View All."
- To reschedule or cancel an appointment, click the View List button. Appointments must be canceled in Accudemia MORE THAN 4 hours in advance (ideally 24 hours).
- Failure to show up to an appointment twice will result in the loss of appointment scheduling privileges in the future.
Have a question?
Please e-mail email@example.com.