- All tutoring appointments at the Academic Center for Engineers (ACE) must be made in Accudemia more than 24 hours in advance per student seeking assistance.
- Student appointments may overlap based on tutor preference of one-on-one or group support.
- Appointments cannot exceed 2 hours per class in a single day.
- To request an appointment in Accudemia, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Drexel One account
- Select the Academics tab
- Under Academic Support on the right hand side find the link to Accudemia
- By clicking this link, you will be automatically logged into Accudemia
Scheduling an Appointment
Please note that all appointments are made in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), so you must take any time zone differences into account when scheduling an appointment.
- Once you schedule your appointment, you will receive an e-mail to confirm the date, time, and tutor whom you will meet virtually; your tutor will send you information about how to do that.
- Log in at any time to view upcoming appointments by selecting "Appointments" and then "View All."
- To reschedule or cancel an appointment, click the View List button. Appointments must be canceled in Accudemia MORE THAN 4 hours in advance (ideally 24 hours).
- Failure to show up to an appointment twice will result in the loss of appointment scheduling privileges in the future.
Have a question?