Tutoring and Academic Support
The Academic Center for Engineers (ACE) is a supplementary resource for engineering, business and engineering, or FYES STEM students. We support primarily first- and second- year undergraduate courses plus general support for Python and the Drexel Registration process.
Check out our tutorials or sign up for an appointment.
- ACE is hybrid for the fall, offering appointments in our facility and virtually
- All tutoring is done by appointment
- The Academic Center for Engineers is staffed with undergraduate engineering students who demonstrate exemplary academic ability, a pragmatic approach to problem solving, and a recent memory of how much tutoring helped them during their first years at Drexel.
- Main Building, room 005 - follow the stairs down from the court of the Main Building, walk to the end of the hall, and then turn left, walking along Chestnut Street.
- If accessibility is an issue, we also offer virtual appointments!
Learn About ACE
Ilene Appel Marker
Director of Student Services, College of Engineering