Change is inevitable. As technology rapidly transforms society, engineers are playing a critical role in solving the incredibly complex environment facing industry and our world. Academic partnerships help organizations to train, retain and prepare your workforce to tackle the challenges ahead.
For nearly one and a half centuries, Drexel Engineering programs have been led by academic and industry experts who produce innovative curricula and novel research. As your academic partner, we will create an education plan that advances the knowledge, skills and capabilities of your people and directly address the unique challenges and goals of your organization.
A sample of our offerings include:
- Consulting on program goals to meet organizational objectives
- Creation and selection of coursework for a determined credential (e.g., certificates, Master of Science, non-degree training)
- Option to include top-ranked engineering management or systems engineering core
- Delivery of the University’s graduate-level experiential, research and/or custom coursework
- On-campus, online or on-location course delivery
- Low-barrier to program launch and quick on-ramping of enrollment
Drexel Engineering Industry Partners
Developed in consultation with Lockheed Martin, this cross-functional program addresses the organizational needs of employees working in hardware, software, and materials product design and development. Employees enhance their technical skills while incorporating a systems engineering perspective through earning a flexible Certificate in Hardware and Software Systems Engineering.
Drexel-Autodesk Authorized Training Center delivers quality learning experiences to industry professionals, business and educators on how to design and make anything.
Naval Air Warfare Center
A master’s degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or a combination of the two are offered to employees onsite at the Lakehurst, NJ, site.
NAVSEA Warfare Centers
Specifically designed for employees in engineering of any discipline who work in the development, design, construction, operation, maintenance or logistics of Naval ships and shipboard systems. Custom course content provides an overall view of shipboard engineering plants, design and operating principles of today’s Naval forces and Department of Defense approaches to systems engineering.