Drexel's University Facilities handles work orders for our entire campus. If you are a member of the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, please review the information below before submitting a work order.
Submit "Non-Chargeable" Work Orders
General maintenance is typically non-chargeable (i.e., burnt out light bulbs, overflowing toilet, heating/cooling problems, etc.). A non-chargeable work order request form can be found here.
When submitting a work order, please note the following:
- Please use a cell phone number that you can be reached at if maintenance staff will have to contact you to gain access to the area.
- Please include as much detail in the Action Requested field as you can.
- Please enter "Materials Engineering" in the Department field.
Submitting "Chargeable" Work Orders
Requests beyond the scope of general maintenance are likely chargeable and can include services such as transportation (deliveries/trips), non-contracted trash removal, campus moves, space renovations, signage, installation of equipment, event set-ups, special departmental projects, special event requests, renovations and other miscellaneous duties.
To have a chargeable work order submitted on your behalf, please contact Richard Knight, PhD.
Other Helpful Information
Office of Research
Procurement Services (SmartSource)
Office of Comptroller (Reimbursements)
HR (Personnel Information and Forms)
Web*Finance and Web*Salary
- Training Information
- Start-Up Funds: 16****
- PI Overhead Funds: 14****
- Gift Funds: 31****
- Grant Funds: 2***** , 4***** or 8*****