Confirm Your Enrollment
Confirm your intent to enroll by submitting your Enrollment Form along with the nonrefundable tuition deposit through Discover Drexel.
Review Your New Student Checklist
Once you've received confirmation from Drexel that your enrollment form and tuition deposit have been processed, you may continue the enrollment process. We compiled this list to help you prepare for the first day of class.
Note: International students should visit International Students and Scholars Services for additional information.
- Contact your academic advisor prior to registering for your first term. Refer to the following websites as you plan for your first term at Drexel:
- Pick up your computer accounts. As a Drexel student, you are entitled to computer accounts, such as email and DrexelOne. Visit the Information Technology (IT) New Accounts page to pick up your accounts.
- Submit final transcripts prior to enrollment. If you are currently enrolled in a college or university, you must submit official final transcripts. International students must submit degree conferral. If final transcripts are not received prior to the start of coursework at Drexel, a registration hold may be placed on your account. If other materials were requested at the time of your admission, these must be submitted as well.
- Comply with Drexel's Immunization and Health Insurance policies. All international and full-time graduate students must be in compliance with these policies. For details, visit the Health Insurance and Immunizations website.
- Pick up your DragonCard University ID. Once you have registered for classes, you are eligible for a DragonCard, which you will need for identification and to access certain resources and spaces on campus. Graduate students residing in University Housing will obtain their DragonCard during the move-in process. Graduate students who do not reside in University Housing canpick up their DragonCard from a DragonCard office beginning one week prior to the start of their registered term.A valid, government-issued photo ID is required.Online graduate students are also eligible for a DragonCard if currently enrolled in courses. Online students have two options for a DragonCard:
- With photo identification: Online students may pick up a DragonCard at a DragonCard office. A valid, government-issued photo ID is required.
- Without photo identification: Online students may require a non-photo DragonCard be mailed to the address on the student's record. To request a non-photo DragonCard, complete this form. The DragonCard Office will not mail DragonCards together with photo identification.
- Notify Disability Resources if you have any physical or learning disabilities. Drexel University is committed to providing equal access to its programs and services to qualified students. Visit the Disability Resources website for more information.
- Apply for financial aid. U.S. citizens and permanent residents should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), using Drexel's school code (003256) in order to be considered for federal aid. Additionally, certain graduate programs require the completion of the Institutional Financial Aid Application. For more information about the financial aid process, visit the Drexel Central website.
- Complete any outstanding financial aid requirements (U.S. citizens and permanent residents only). Students who have confirmed their attendance can check their status on DrexelOne.
- Notify Drexel Central of any changes in your enrollment status. A change in enrollment status (from full- to part-time, for example) could affect your financial aid award. Visit AskDrexel to report changes to your enrollment status.
- Review your billing information. Familiarize yourself with Drexel's billing system and set up any features (such as text message notification) so that you are ready when your first eBill is issued. Information about Drexel tuition, fees, and billing processes can be found on Drexel Central's Billing webpage. You should also review the different payment options available, including payment plans and the employer reimbursement plan on the Drexel Central Payments webpage.
Graduate Studies Brochure
everything from our unique approach to graduate learning to the strength
and depth of our collaborative community.