Outcomes and Value
A college education is an investment. Drexel’s unique approach to learning yields solid returns.
While Drexel Dragons may hail from around the globe, they share an important distinction — each graduates ready to make an impact. Regardless of whether they choose to enter the professional world or to continue on to graduate education, our students are able to leverage the skills, knowledge, and experiences gained throughout their time as undergraduates to build their own pathway to success.
One-Year-Out Alumni Survey, graduating class of 20201
On Co-op at Drexel
Co-op employment records for 2020–21.
unique employers that hired co-op students.
total students employed.
gross median six-month salary for a paid co-op.
of co-op participants working full-time had received a job offer from a former co-op employer.1
of Drexel Co-op students were employed during the academic year.
Geographic Distribution of Co-op Student Experiences
Such as Vietnam, India, Turkey, Ghana, and Italy
How Co-op Works
Drexel's innovative model of learning combines world-class academics with real-world experience, providing our Dragons the opportunity to see firsthand how the knowledge they gain in the classroom is being used every day in the field.
Select Co-op Employers
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chubb (Formerly Ace USA)
- Comcast Corporation
- Drexel University
- Estee Lauder/Northtec
- FMC Corporation
- Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania
- Independence Blue Cross
- Johnson & Johnson
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Lockheed Martin
- National Board Of Medical Examiners
- Philadelphia Water Department
- PJM Interconnection LLC
- Publicis Health
- Sap America
- Susquehanna Int'l Group LLP
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania
- Vanguard Group
Reputation and Return on Investment
average full-time annual salary of a Drexel graduate one year after graduation.1
Alumni Success Stories
Footnotes referenced in the infographic on data sources:
- Report for spring 2020 Senior Exit and One-Year-Out Alumni Surveys for those completing a bachelor’s degree. Data reflect responses to One-Year-Out Alumni Survey and Senior Exit Survey, with an effective knowledge rate of 54.1%. Non-respondents to the One-Year-Out Alumni Survey that indicated affirmative plans for employment or graduate school (hired by a specific company or accepted to and planning to enroll in a specific graduate school) in the Graduating Senior Exit Survey are reflected in these results.
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) September 2021 Salary Survey.
- Georgetown University's Center on Education and the Workforce, 2020.
- "College Scorecard." College Scorecard. U.S. Department of Education, 2022.