Your First-Year Costs
Below are the estimated costs of tuition, fees, and average room and board based on three quarters for the 2023–2024 academic year.
*Net Price is tuition minus the average financial aid package offered to first-year students for 2022–2023.
Financial Aid Awarded
Out of Our 2022–2023 First-Year Class5
2022-2023 Financial Aid Investment for Undergraduate Students 5
Estimate the Cost of a Drexel Education
Drexel's Net Price Calculator is a tool that families of prospective first-year students can use to estimate their student's cost of attending Drexel. While this calculator only provides an estimate, you can get a sense of the financial aid your student may be eligible for.
Co-op and Its Return on Investment
An Education that Yields Results
One Year After Graduation:
Drexel is ranked:
Footnotes referenced in the infographic on data sources:
- Report for spring 2021 Senior Exit and One-Year-Out Alumni Surveys for those completing a bachelor’s degree. Data reflect responses to One-Year-Out Alumni Survey with an effective knowledge rate of 54.2% and Senior Exit Survey, with an effective knowledge rate of 91%. Non-respondents to the One-Year-Out Alumni Survey that indicated affirmative plans for employment or graduate school (hired by a specific company or accepted to and planning to enroll in a specific graduate school) in the Graduating Senior Exit Survey are reflected in these results.
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) September 2022 Salary Survey.
- Georgetown University's Center on Education and the Workforce, 2020. https://cew.georgetown.edu/cew-reports/roi2022/
- "College Scorecard" U.S. Department of Education, 2022.
- Facts and figures. http://www.drexel.edu/drexelcentral
- Co-op Student Evaluation, 2020.
- Drexel Office of Institutional Research, average cost of tuition minus average financial aid offered for first-year students, 2022-2023.