The Mission of the Department of Materials Science and Engineering External Advisory Board (EAB) is to provide counsel, advocacy, support and services on matters affecting the academic plan and financial strategy of the Department of Materials Science and Engineering.
The board is comprised of industry professionals from across the country who lend their expertise to the department. The board meets annually on campus to discuss the current state of the department and future plans.
Current EAB Members
- Mike Marucci, Chair — Director, Global VP, Advanced Technology at GKN Powder Metallurgy
- Dave Beatson — General Manager of Thorlabs Quantum Electronics (TQE)
- Svetlana Dimovski, PhD — Co-Founder, Dharma Growth, LLC
- Anne Stevens - Retired Chairman and Principal, SA IT Services
- Richard Walsh - Director of Manufacturing Technology Integration for the Defense and Space System Programs, the Boeing Company