Drexel boasts an impressive number of amenities for students, including tacit support for on-campus dining, recreation, recreational classes, sporting events, concerts, symposiums, networking events and other activities.
Drexel Resources for Students
- Disability Resources: Students who seek accommodations for a documented disability must first complete a Request for Accommodations and submit documentation from a licensed medical professional. Instructions for how to do this can be found at https://drexel.edu/disability
- Writing Center: The Drexel Writing Center is open to all students and provides support with any kind of writing, including assignments, personal statements, articles for publication, personal projects, etc. Students can make an appointment with a Graduate Writing Consultant or Faculty Reader ESL Specialist for writing help.
- Math Resource Center: available to students who need assistance in undergraduate math courses offered by Drexel's Department of Mathematics.
- English Language Center (ELC): offers programs and services to meet the academic, professional and personal needs of adult English language learners.
- Drexel Student Organizations and Clubs: undergraduate and graduate students have the opportunity to follow their passions, apply their skills outside of the classroom and make new friends through student-led organizations and professional association chapters.
- Regional Libraries and Drexel Hagerty Library: Students may take full advantage of Drexel's libraries, which include Drexel’s own Hagerty Library and Queen Lane library on campus, the University of Penn’s library (across Market Street) and the main branch of the Philadelphia Public Library (right next to Drexel’s campus). All library access is free to students.
- Drexel Recreation Center: Drexel’s facility features pools, climbing walls, squash courts, circuit training, running lanes, classes, team sports and events for students. The facility also supports Drexel’s campus fields and courts for all recreational, club and team sports.
- Academy of Natural Sciences at Drexel University is one of Philadelphia’s largest and oldest science museums in Philadelphia and admission is free for Drexel students. It is located on the Parkway opposite the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Rodin Museum and the Franklin Institute (less than 2 kilometers from Drexel’s campus and accessible for free via Drexel shuttle).
Check out our additional learning resources available to students to help them succeed at Drexel.
Drexel CCI Facilities
The College of Computing & Informatics (CCI) is located at 3675 Market Street. Occupying two-and-a-half floors in the new uCity square building, CCI's home offers state-of-the-art technology in our classrooms, labs, meeting areas, collaboration spaces and a maker space. Learn more about our space and/or explore CCI’s building via our virtual tour.