Math Resource Center
The Math Resource Center (MRC) is available for all students taking a math course offered by the Department of Mathematics. We are located in the Korman Center, second floor, in room 207.
Winter Term: The MRC is currently available through Zoom until January 28, 2022. In-person tutoring has temporarily been suspended until further notice.
To help all students who need assistance in undergraduate math courses offered by the Department of Mathematics.
- Staffed by up to five tutors during all hours of operation.
- Provides immediate, on-site assistance on a first-come first-served basis to all students seeking help with math department courses.
- If students' questions are not resolved on the first visit, the Math Resource Center (MRC) will provide a list of names and the availability of tutors best equipped to address the individual student.
- Location: Korman Center, Room 207 - Corner of 33rd and Market Streets
- Hours: The MRC is open Monday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tutoring is generally available starting on the first week of classes and ending on the final week of classes. The MRC is closed on weekends and University holidays.
- MRC Coordinator: Sobha Philip, email@example.com.