Math Resource Center
The Math Resource Center (MRC) is available for all students taking a math course offered by the Department of Mathematics. We are located in the Korman Center, second floor, in room 207.
Fall Term: The MRC will open on September 22nd at 10:00 a.m. Students can get either Face to Face help or remote help during our hours of operation. The number of students getting face to face help is limited. We will accept students according to Drexel safety protocol. All FTF students should wear mask and no food or drink is permitted inside the center. A student can get a maximum of two hours of FTF help per day. We will accept FTF students on a first come first serve basis. No appointments required, just walk in.
The faculty will share the virtual MRC zoom link in class. The MRC hours of operation:
Monday through Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To help all students who need assistance in undergraduate math courses offered by the Department of Mathematics.
- Staffed by up to five tutors during all hours of operation.
- Provides immediate, on-site assistance on a first-come first-served basis to all students seeking help with math department courses.
- If students' questions are not resolved on the first visit, the Math Resource Center (MRC) will provide a list of names and the availability of tutors best equipped to address the individual student.
- Location: Korman Center, Room 207 - Corner of 33rd and Market Streets
- Hours: The MRC is open Monday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tutoring is generally available starting on the first week of classes and ending on the final week of classes. The MRC is closed on weekends and University holidays.
- MRC Coordinator: Sobha Philip, firstname.lastname@example.org.