Welcome graduate students and congratulations on your acceptance to Drexel University! We look forward to welcoming you to the University and CCI community.
The checklist below outlines important next steps to be completed prior to your enrollment in the College of Computing & Informatics:
- Confirm Your Enrollment. Confirm your intent to enroll by submitting your nonrefundable tuition deposit through Discover Drexel.
- Activate your computer accounts. This will enable you to access all of Drexel’s electronic student services, including DrexelOne and Drexel email. CCI will only communicate with you through your Drexel email address. accounts.drexel.edu
- Academic Planning and Registration: If you are a student that has confirmed to begin your studies in the fall term, course registration will begin in late July. CCI Graduate Advising will contact all confirmed students for the fall term in mid-July with important information on registration and academic planning. For students that have confirmed to begin their studies in the spring term, registration will begin in mid-February. Confirmed students for the spring term should expect an advising and registration email in early February. In addition, if you confirm your enrollment after registration has begun for your prospective start term, you will be contacted 2-3 business days after you’ve confirmed. It is important that you have your Drexel accounts set up, as the CCI Advising Team will be reaching out to you through your Drexel email.
- Get a tuition discount. All CCI students are eligible for up to a 25% discount on tuition. This incentive is not combinable with other incentives or fellowships. Most CCI students join American Library Association (student membership fee) or Webjunction’s Crossroads newsletter (free to join) for partner tuition benefits. For a list of discount partners, please visit Drexel's Online Partnerships webpage. If you have joined a partner organization or would like assistance in joining in order to obtain a discount, please contact your assigned Graduate Advisor. Your advisor will be able to assist you communicating your discount to Drexel Central, but please direct all other financial questions to Drexel Central directly. NOTE: DXC-supported students are not eligible for tuition discounts.
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using school code 003256. (U.S. citizens and permanent residents only.) fafsa.gov
- Fulfill all University immunization requirements. (Full-time and international on-campus students only.) drexel.edu/counselingandhealth/immunizations
- Enroll in or waive the Drexel Health Insurance Plan. (Full-time and international students only.) drexel.edu/counselingandhealth/insurance
- Complete and monitor any outstanding financial aid and billing requirements. one.drexel.edu
- Notify the Office of Graduate Admissions of any changes in your enrollment status prior to the first day of classes. email@example.com
- Submit any outstanding official documents, including final transcripts, certifications, and licensures, to the Office of Admissions. Official transcripts can be emailed directly from your institution to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed in a sealed envelope to the following:
P.O. Box 34789
Philadelphia, PA 19101-4789
(DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
3141 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2876
- Get your University ID, also known as your DragonCard. (On-campus students only.) Drexel DragonCard webpage
- Provide a completed I-20 form and required bank documents. (International students only.) drexel.edu/isss
- Contact the Office of Disability Resources, if applicable, regarding any documented disabilities and necessary accommodations. drexel.edu/odr