Group Visit Requests for Graduate Admissions
Group visit requests must be submitted at least 15 business days prior to your requested visit date. Group Visit availability is limited and visits tend to fill up quickly. After your request is submitted, our office will contact you within 10 business days. Please do not finalize your plans until we confirm your requested date as we cannot guarantee that your group will be accommodated.
- Due to the high volume of individual student visits, group visits are offered during select months of the year based on the Admissions Office's discretion.
- Group visits are available Monday through Friday during regular business hours. Group visits are not offered during weekends, holidays, and select weeks throughout the year.
- A group visit includes an information session and a campus tour. If you are interested in meeting with additional departments or offices during your visit, please indicate so on the Group Visit Request form.
- The group contact, if offered a visit, must confirm the date and time offered no later than five business days after receiving an offer email. Due to the high volume of requests, groups cannot exceed the five business day confirmation period.
Health and Safety Guidelines
The health and safety of the Drexel community, including visitors, is our top priority. Drexel's admission events follow the COVID-19 health and safety requirements issued by federal, state, and local public health authorities, as well as by University medical and public health experts. Guidelines may be modified as changes throughout the pandemic require. Additional information is available at Drexel's Response to Coronavirus site.
- Visitors should not physically come to campus if they feel ill or have been exposed to a case of COVID-19.
- Beginning on Friday, April 22, the majority of spaces and buildings included as part of admission events and visits are mask optional.
- We recommend all visitors wear or carry a well-fitting face mask in case they need to enter a "Masks Required" area.