All Visitors to Drexel
As a visitor or program participant at Drexel, you agree to adhere to Drexel public health guidelines for wearing masks and taking other steps to do your part to maximally reduce the risk of coronavirus infection among our campus community. Further, you agree to follow all federal, state, city, and Drexel directives, policies, protocols, and procedures related to COVID-19. Violation of any such directives, policies, protocols, and procedures may result in your removal from campus.
Drexel Visitor Health Checker Pass
Using the Visitors Pass
A vaccination attestation, symptom check, and exposure reporting tool is designed to reduce the risk of visitors becoming infected with and/or spreading COVID-19 within the Drexel community. It is designed to reduce the risk to you and others of infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. The Drexel Visitor Health Checker Pass is for use by numerous types of visitors and program participants including volunteers, spectators attending games and performances, and all who wish to participate in campus programs throughout Drexel. Various Drexel programs may direct visitors to obtain a campus pass for entry. Passes can be obtained up to 24 hours before arriving on campus. Each visitor must have their own pass.
In addition to attesting to being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you must bring proof of vaccination and personal ID with you, as the program you are attending will confirm this information as well as seeing your approved day pass.
By using this site, you understand that Drexel collects your information as part of its health and safety protocols in order to facilitate your vaccination attestation, symptom check, and exposure reporting in anticipation of your upcoming visit to our campus. Drexel does not store this information or use this information for any purpose.
Drexel Visitor Health Checker Pass
How It Works
- Access the Drexel Visitor Health Checker Pass 24 hours or less before arriving on campus. Your program may conduct a verbal attestation process on campus if you do not have access to a mobile device or computer.
- Complete your vaccination, symptom, and exposure check. Please answer all questions.
- When you report full vaccination against COVID-19, no symptoms, no recent contact with someone who may have COVID-19, and no recent positive test, you will receive a Green Pass. Please stay home and consider contacting your health care provider if you do not get a Green Pass.
- Be prepared to show your Green Pass as requested on campus including at university-sponsored events. Please wear a face mask and follow other University public health directions, regardless of your vaccination status.
- If you are under 18 years of age, completing the Drexel Health Checker Visitor Pass assumes your parents and/or guardians have provided consent in the program in which you are involved or visiting.
- Drexel asks that all visitors to campus age 5 and above be fully vaccinated.
- At this time, we ask that visitors under the age of 5 do not visit campus.
- Always bring proof of vaccination and personal ID for all members of your party age 5 and above.
- Effective October 15, 2021, vendors and contractors serving the University must meet new Philadelphia guidance concerning vaccination. More information can be found on the Drexel Procurement website for future updates.
- Drexel faculty, postdocs, staff, and students who have Drexel IDs and email must use their University credentials with the Drexel Health Checker App when a green check is needed for certain activities such as performances, athletic events and other times when Drexel decides check-in is warranted.
Updated December 23, 2021