Virtual Group Session Request
Virtual group sessions are an opportunity for high school classes and community-based organizations to receive a tailored information session about Drexel. Requests must be submitted at least 15 business days prior to your requested session date. Group session availability is limited and tend to fill up quickly. After your request is submitted, our office will contact you within 10 business days. Please do not finalize your plans until we confirm your requested date as we cannot guarantee that your group will be accommodated.
- Due to the high volume of individual student sessions, virtual group sessions are offered during select months of the year based on the Admissions Office's discretion.
- Virtual group sessions are available Monday through Friday during regular business hours. Group sessions are not offered during weekends, holidays, and select weeks throughout the year.
- A virtual group session includes an information session and a student-led virtual campus tour. If you are interested in meeting with additional departments or offices during your virtual session, please indicate so on the Group Sessions Request form.
- We generally do not host middle schools due to the volume of high school requests.
- We require at least one counselor or chaperone to attend the entirety of the virtual group session programming.
- The group contact, if offered a session, must confirm the date and time offered no later than five business days after receiving a group session offer email. Due to the high volume of requests, groups cannot exceed the five business day confirmation period.
- Group sessions are not guaranteed.
Request a Virtual Group Session.