Drexel University College of Medicine is firmly committed to producing a diverse population of physicians and scientists. Supported by the Mission and Vision Statements of the College of Medicine, the Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion provides support to all students and student groups.
The College of Medicine has a financial planner on staff full time to assist all students and their families with counseling and financial planning during and after their medical or graduate school years. Our financial planning services are designed to address the student's entire financial picture beyond financial aid.
- Academic Coaching - Academic coaches assist Drexel University students with the development and strengthening of skills that promote resilience, confidence, and self-directed learning. Students will be encouraged to set goals and work towards accomplishing them through participation in a combination of individual coaching, identification and utilization of resources, and targeted action planning.
- Center for Learning and Academic Success Services (CLASS) - The Center for Learning and Academic Success Services (CLASS) empowers students to develop skills and strategies that foster academic success and personal growth through purposeful interactions with peer and professional staff.
- Drexel Writing Center - The Drexel Writing Center helps all members of the Drexel community develop as writers, primarily through one-on-one consultations with peer and faculty readers. The Writing Center offers a Graduate Tutoring Program, which includes graduate students from various disciplines available for in-person and synchronous online appointments.
- English Language Center - The English Language Center provides assistance to those students that are learning English as a second language (ESL). English courses and ESL test preparation are available to all students.
- Health & Wellness - Drexel University College of Medicine believes wellness is not the mere absence of disease, but an active approach to achieving optimum levels of health that includes physical, emotional, social and spiritual well-being.
- Mentoring & Advising - The College of Medicine provides students with a supportive network of mentors and advisors. From upperclassmen to faculty members and administrators, there are many options for school and career guidance.
- Office of Disability Resources - The Office of Disability Resources offers a variety of services to ensure equal opportunities and equal access to education, employment, programs and activities for individuals with disabilities at Drexel University.
- Office of the Ombuds - The Ombuds impartially seeks to assist any member of the University community who is involved in a dispute and believes an informal dispute resolution process might be helpful. It is the role of the Ombuds to seek to resolve conflicts and complaints for all members of the University community - students, faculty, and staff - that are not subject to other dispute resolution processes. The Ombuds is not the advocate or representative of any group or person, but impartially seeks to assist any member of the University community.
Back to Top