For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Employee Information Changes

If you wish to change an employee's title or department, you must submit a Personnel Action Form (PAF) to HRIS. PAFs can be found in the Web*Financials and Web*Salary tools. If you are a manager but don't have access to these tools, visit our Using Web*Salary page for information on gaining access.

Changes to an employee's name, address or telephone number need to be initiated by the employee. Employee’s can update their home address and/or telephone number, tax work location address, and work location phone number via DrexelOne (please review the Address Update Instructions [PDF]). Currently, changes to employee’s office address and phone numbers, which are displayed in the online directory, must be requested via email to To initiate a name change, employees must complete an Employee Information Change Form [PDF] and present a copy of their updated social security card to Human Resources.

Student Information Changes

Student employee information changes should be completed by the student. The student can update address and telephone information by going to the Student Services tab in DrexelOne. If a student needs to update his or her permanent home address, the request should be submitted through AskDrexel.