Drexel University operates three campuses in Philadelphia, plus the Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University and a LeBow College of Business Malvern Campus.
The University City Campus is home to most of Drexel's facilities, including the Main Building (main administrative center), most colleges and school offices, the Daskalakis Athletic Center and Recreation Center, student residence halls, W.W. Hagerty Library, and the majority of academic classrooms. The Center City Campus consists of Drexel's College of Nursing and Health Professions and the College of Medicine. The Queen Lane Campus is also home to the College of Medicine. A campus bus system connects all three campuses and requires a DragonCard ID to board.
Drexel runs on both a quarter and semester system, depending on the academic college or school. Most academic programs use the quarter system; a term lasts 10 weeks, and students attend classes year-round.
Drexel's campuses host a wide range of activities, including but not limited to Division I varsity and recreational athletic events, dance and theater performances, guest lectures / workshops, and art exhibits. Learn more about events on campus by reviewing the University Events Calendar.
Drexel is committed to bettering the environment at large. Thanks to the Drexel Green initiative, students, faculty and professional staff can support and promote sustainable practices on campus. Campus improvements are supported by the Campus Master Plan and Public Realm Plan.
- Drexel Policy Directory: all academic and administrative university policies
- Drexel News and Publications
- DrexelNow: distributed Tuesdays/Thursdays to all faculty and professional staff
- Subscribe to a campus newsletter:
- HR @ Your Service: distributed monthly to all faculty and professional staff via Official Mail
- Office of Equality and Diversity Blast: email Reema Malhotra at email@example.com to be added to the list
- Procurement Quarterly: distributed to all faculty and professional staff via Announcement Mail
- Public Safety & U: distributed monthly through DrexelNow; also available on the Public Safety website
- Read the Triangle, Drexel’s independent student newspaper
- Drexel Software list: lists all software supported by Drexel IT and Drexel departments, and software available for personal use
- Strategic Plan: where you can explore the most recent strategic plans, campus master plan and ongoing planning efforts
- Updates to current construction projects can be viewed here, and you can subscribe to email updates by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “subscribe facilities-notices-L" in the body
- Drexel University Factbook: official record of data and stats about the University, maintained by the Office of Institutional Research
- Human Resources Business Partners
- Drexel Faculty & Staff Contact Directory: information is fed from Banner; to update your information, please email email@example.com
- Planning @ Work: searchable org charts and reporting structures
University City Campus
Center City Campus
Queen Lane Campus