HR Service Center
HR @ Your Service
The Drexel Human Resources (HR) Service Center is a one-stop shop for your HR needs, providing high-level, customized service to Drexel faculty, professional staff and students. Using the HR Service Center as your first point of contact for HR-related inquiries will improve efficiency, minimize response time, and help us guide you to solutions and answers regarding policies and procedures.
Why should I contact the HR Service Center?
While the HR website, Career Pathway and electronic communications provide a lot of
HR information, we recognize that sometimes you need to pick up the phone or send an email to get answers from a knowledgeable HR professional. Contact the HR Service Center, and we will answer your questions or direct you to the correct resource for additional information. The HR Service Center also stewards the new-hire process for faculty, professional staff and student employees.
Please contact the HR Service Center for help with the following services:
- Managing new-hire and employee onboarding processes
- Including the collection and verification of new-hire paperwork
- Questions about Drexel's compensation process and salary structure
- Employee Benefits
- Helping with benefits enrollment
- Answering general questions
- Educating employees about benefits options
- Career Pathway
- Assistance with the annual performance review process
- Responding to inquiries
- Helping employees navigate Career Pathway
- Help with the HR self-service options accessed via DrexelOne
- Policy clarification
- Liaison to HRIS operations
The HR Service Center will work to ensure that faculty, professional staff and students receive guidance, consultation and overall expertise in all HR functional areas.