No Particular Level
1) Assist with the set-up, operation, and breakdown of
audio/visual components, professional-grade audio, and basic power distribution
2) Assist with the upkeep and maintenance of the above-listed
3) Event involvement will include: meetings & conferences
held in various Drexel University campus buildings, including Creese Student
Center, MacAlister, Main, and Bossone buildings, Paul Peck Alumni Center,
Papadakis Integrated Sciences Building, etc. Outdoor events also
included. Some live music/dance/performance-art events will be covered by
4) Student employee will be supervised directly by the
Technical Operations Manager, but is answerable to any full-time Event &
Conference Services Staff, professional Senior Technician position, or any DUST
Student Supervisor (also known as ‘Crew Head’).
5) Student employee will have contact with
clients. Customer service skills are a must!
Student employee must be able to work
in a team-oriented environment.
7) Student employee must have the ability to respect
the ‘chain of command’ and follow directions as given by any and all
supervisory team members on the job.
Starting pay rate: $7.75/hour
(Note: hourly rate
Apply on-line here:
NOTE: Seniors graduating within current school year are not eligible for this position.
NOTE: Graduate Students are not eligible for this position.
NOTE: If you are currently on a Fall/Winter Co-Op cycle and have an active co-op position, you are not eligible for this position.
1) Interest in technical production (majoring in an A/V related field is beneficial, but not required). Please do not apply if this type of work does not interest you.
2) Ability to lift heavy load (at least 75 pounds) without difficulty. This is a physically demanding position at times, so please be aware of this fact when applying.
3) Students majoring in audio/visual production at Drexel are encouraged to apply.
• Schedule flexibility is very helpful. Hours vary based on scheduled events. Weekday daytime availability is very helpful as well.
• Students may work up to 20 hours per week during the semesters, 40+ during breaks: between-term breaks and Spring Break. (NOTE: ISSO-affiliated students are restricted by organization’s guidelines for student employment)
Creese Student Center