• Attend RA training session and assist with orientation preparation as assigned
• Live in the Residence Hall August 10 to September 13, 2019
• Work with RAs and residence hall staff to develop evening and on call schedule
• Assist with check-in for UPREP students August 10-11
• Assist with check-out for UPREP students Sept 13, term switch day, and help to minimize any damages that may cause the English Language Center to incur additional costs
• Be available in the evenings to answer questions from the students
• Lead two evening activities per week
• Report problems as they arise and submit a weekly summary of student status, activities, issues
• Meet weekly with your immediate supervisor (Gateway Program Director)
• Submit time sheets biweekly, WTE due dates, 2:00 p.m. deadline
Eighteen years of age or older.
Drexel student in good standing.
Preference given to those with experience living in a dormitory.
Preference given to those with experience working collaboratively with international students.