Present your research through an artistic image!
Contest images, voting, and awards are announced on the NanoArtography Competition website.
2019 NanoArtography Competition
The winners will be awarded cash prizes in U.S. dollars. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place awards and one People’s Choice award.
- 1st Place: $700
- 2nd Place: $300
- 3rd Place: $100
- People’s Choice: $500
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place will be awarded based on Judge’s choice. People’s Choice will be selected as the image with the highest number of Likes on the competition Facebook page.The NanoArtography committee reserves the right to make the final decision for the People’s Choice Award.
This online international competition is open to all students and researchers (domestic and international) creating artistic scientific images.
- Any kind of B&W or colorized microscopy images, computational simulations, or combination of both, etc.
- No more than three entries are allowed per individual or team.
- The submitting individual should also fill out and sign the image permission file and submit it with each entry.
- Deadline: at 11:59pm EST, September 30, 2018
- People’s Choice Selection: Top finalists will be posted on NanoArtography Facebook page for public voting from October 19th, 2018 to November 6th, 2018 at 4 PM EST. Facebook likes for the People’s Choice will be monitored for authenticity by the NanoArtography Committee.
- Winners Announcement: November 14, 2018
Contest winners will be featured on the A.J. Drexel Nanomaterials Institute 2019 calendar.
If you are ready to submit, please follow the steps provided:
- Download the waiver.
- Fill in the submission information, such as your name, title of your artwork, and the description of your artwork (200 words or less).
- Please email your Policy Agreement and NanoArtography Artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
- Maximum size of the file: 15MB.
- Files extensions accepted: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, tif, tiff, pdf, doc, docx.
- Remember to attach the files!
- Make sure you have received a confirmation email.