Thank you for your interest in Drexel University!
Please review the following information about the various ways to recruit Drexel students and alumni:
- List Part- or Full-time Jobs: Handshake is our job posting board for anything non co-op (i.e., full-time jobs, paid part-time jobs/internships, etc.). All current students plus students who graduated up to two years ago have access to review job postings and apply. Click here for directions on how to access Handshake
- Hire Our Alumni: To post positions for experienced hires (> 2 years), please email your job description, including how interested candidates should apply, to Drexel University's Alumni Relations team at email@example.com
- Join Drexel's Cooperative Education Program: For information about Drexel's Co-op Program, contact the Employer Relations team at Drexel's Steinbright Career Development Center at HireADragon@drexel.edu
- Advertise Unpaid Internships and Capstone Opportunities: For employers who are interested in having CCI graduate students intern or complete their Capstone Projects at their organization, please click here.
- Become a Corporate Partner: CCI's Corporate Partners are first in line to recruit the very best tech talent our region has to offer. Click here to learn more
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.