Developing, recruiting and retaining talent to support today’s rapidly changing, modern economy
The College of Computing & Informatics' (CCI) Corporate Partners program is built on a core of innovation and collaboration. Together, we create a large scale, sustainable ecosystem for the development, recruitment and retention of top tech talent.
Through experiential learning and applied research, CCI’s comprehensive, industry-responsive computing and information science curriculum prepares graduates to lead and innovate across industries in today’s rapidly evolving tech landscape.
CCI’s Corporate Partners have a distinct competitive advantage in accessing these highly sought-after graduates and are first in line to recruit the best tech talent our region has to offer.
In turn, these partnerships will catalyze the creation of innovative new programs and research that will help us redefine the best-in-class educational experiences we provide for our students. The strong relationships formed between our partners and the students and faculty of CCI will generate exceptional value and impact for everyone involved.
The Corporate Partners Program is inclusive of all types of businesses and organizations. We are committed to crafting a Partnership plan that meets your unique goals for recruitment and engagement. All Partner members interact with CCI’s extraordinary students and faculty through College-wide events, customized company showcases, and more.
To start, Corporate Partner memberships include:
- Exclusive Partner-only Career Networking Events with CCI students, faculty and alumni (two annually)
- Dissemination of co-op and job opportunities to CCI undergraduate and graduate students
- Logo and company profile on CCI website and digital signage in CCI spaces at 3675 Market Street
- Partnership announcement in the CCI student newsletter, on the CCI website and social media channels
- Virtual and face-to-face tech talks and company showcases
- Display table and volunteer opportunities at our annual hackathon, Philly Codefest
Email us at email@example.com to explore partnership options for your organization.
See Our Partnerships in Action
Sign Up to Receive Our Monthly Newsletter