The College of Computing & Informatics' (CCI) Corporate Partners Program is a vital component of our innovative and collaborative ecosystem that bolsters the development, recruitment and retention of top tech talent. We welcome our Corporate Partners to engage with the students and faculty at CCI and with one of the nation’s most industry-responsive computing and informatics colleges.
At Drexel CCI, we are committed to:
- Development: We are educating and training the tech workforce of tomorrow, creating a robust pipeline of talent who are uniquely work-ready because of their immersion in experiential learning and applied research;
- Recruitment: We offer our Partners exclusive and direct access to our students for co-op placements and/or full-time employment;
- Retention: We collaboratively create professional development educational programs designed to train your current employees and to support talent potential to achieve your business objectives.
We invite you to join us as a Corporate Partner to create a collaboration with Drexel CCI that:
- Assists you in meeting your tech talent needs and in elevating your brand among our passionate and talented students;
- Supports us as we continually enhance and improve our academic offerings to meet current and future talent needs by sharing your knowledge and vision with us.
Benefits and Engagement Opportunities for Corporate Partners
We work with each of our Corporate Partners to tailor a package of benefits designed to meet your business goals. Your organization can:
- Participate in partner-only CCI career networking events with students and alumni (fall and spring)
- Be featured in Tech Talks and Skills Workshops
- Headline a “Lobby Takeover” or Company-Specific Day to meet and recruit students
- Propose and sponsor Senior Design Projects and mentor student teams
- Participate in our annual hackathon Philly Codefest as a sponsor, workshop host, mentor, judge, or exhibitor
- Become a co-op employer
- Host faculty and students on-site at your business/organization
- Sponsor scholarships for talented high school students attending CCI’s summer Digital Development Camp
- Host an exclusive company recruiting event with CCI senior-year students
- Contribute to executive-level panels with CCI and external audiences
- Showcase relationship with Drexel through website articles, social media, news releases, and corporate & student newsletters
- Sponsor travel for students attending professional conferences
- Maintain corporate profile and logo/wordmark on CCI website
- Publicize your employment and co-op opportunities in CCI’s weekly student newsletter
- Offer your expertise to CCI leadership and faculty as they work constantly to create a cutting-edge, industry-aligned curriculum in the computer and information sciences
- Collaborate with faculty in designing professional training specific to your current talent reskilling and upskilling needs
Interested in partnering with Drexel CCI?
Submit your information via our Web form or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll connect with you to discuss partnership opportunities and options for your organization.
Stay Up-to-Date on Corporate Partners Program News & Events
CCI's Corporate Partners Program produces a monthly e-newsletter to help you and your organization keep updated on the latest news and events at the College. Membership is not required for subscription.
Click Here to Subscribe to the CPP Newsletter