The CCI Commons, located on the 10th floor of 3675 Market Street, has a staff that serves and supports CCI faculty and administrative personnel and individuals using CCI's 3675 Market student lab resources by offering access to computing equipment, information systems software, audio-visual presentation equipment and limited bibliographic resources.
We also provide a computer lab and collaboration space for CCI student use. The lab provides free black and white printing for all CCI students.
CCI Technical Support Resources
The CCI Commons is open 7 days a week at the following times:
- Monday - Friday 7:30am-9:30pm
- Saturday 8am-6pm
- Sunday 12pm-5pm
Normal Hour Exceptions
The CCI Commons is closed on the following dates
Break Week Hours
- The CCI Commons is closed to students during break week
- During break weeks, all CCI students, faculty, & staff can still email email@example.com, or call 215-895-2480
- We are open to CCI Faculty and Staff during Break Weeks with the following schedule
Policies And Procedures
- In consideration of other users, discussions and noise must be kept at reasonably low levels
- No user has permission to unplug network cables from station ports for any use including personal laptops
- Students must remove all trash from their personal work areas
- Ringers on cell phones must be placed on low volume level or on mute in consideration of other users in the CCI Commons
Students from Other Departments or Colleges
Only CCI students, non-CCI students attending CCI classes, and CCI students on Co-Op have card swipe access to the CCI spaces in 3675 Market St. location.