Drexel University offers housing to post-baccalaureate and graduate students at Stiles Hall on the Center City Campus. Stiles Hall is conveniently located in downtown Philadelphia and has many amenities to make students feel at home.
The Graduate 2020–2021 Housing Application is open.
How to Apply for Graduate Student Housing
Step 1: Submit the $200 Housing Deposit
To submit the deposit:
- Visit DrexelOne
- Click on the Billing + Financial Aid tab
- Click on the eBills link
- Select the Deposits tab
- Select the term for which you are applying for housing
- Follow prompts to submit your payment
It may take up to 24-hours after a deposit is submitted for the housing application to become available. The housing application may be accessed via DrexelOne, by clicking on the Housing link.
PLEASE NOTE: Housing deposits are submitted under "fall 2020 Quarter" or "fall 2021 Quarter" even if you are a semester student.
Step 2: Apply for Housing
The 2020–2021 application is open and accepting applications.
Apply for Housing via "Housing and Dining":
- Log in to "Housing and Dining" via DrexelOne under the "Campus + Community" tab
- In the Housing section, click "Housing and Dining".
- Select the housing application for the academic year you wish to apply for.
How To Apply Step-by-Step Guide [PDF]
2020-2021 Housing Assignments:
- After that date, assignments will be sent weekly.
- Assignments are made in the order in which your application is received.