Apply for Housing
View Housing and Dining Costs
Stiles Hall is conveniently located in downtown Philadelphia and has many amenities to make students feel at home.
Step 1: Submit the $200 Housing Deposit
The housing deposit is waived for current students through April 30, 2023.
To submit the deposit:
- Visit DrexelOne
- Click on the Billing + Financial Aid tab
- Click on the eBills link
- Select the Deposits tab
- Select the term for which you are applying for housing
- Follow prompts to submit your payment
Housing deposits are submitted under "fall 2023 quarter" or "fall 2024 quarter," even if you are a semester student.
Step 2: Apply for Housing
The 2023–2024 Housing Application will open for graduate students on Monday, February 6, 2023. It may take up to 24-hours after your deposit is submitted for the housing application to become available.
To access the housing application:
- Log in to "Housing and Dining" via DrexelOne under the "Campus + Community" tab
- In the Housing section, select "Housing and Dining".
- Select the housing application for the academic year you wish to apply for.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.