How to Apply for Housing
The following information is applicable for graduate students
Drexel University offers housing to post-baccalaureate and graduate students at Stiles Hall on the Center City Campus.
Apply for Housing
View Housing and Dining Costs
Stiles Hall is conveniently located in downtown Philadelphia and has many amenities to make students feel at home.
Step 1: Submit the $200 Housing Deposit
The housing deposit is waived for current students through April 30, 2023.
To submit the deposit:
- Visit DrexelOne
- Click on the Billing + Financial Aid tab
- Click on the eBills link
- Select the Deposits tab
- Select the term for which you are applying for housing
- Follow prompts to submit your payment
Housing deposits are submitted under "fall 2023 quarter" or "fall 2024 quarter," even if you are a semester student.
Step 2: Apply for Housing
The 2023–2024 Housing Application will open for graduate students on Monday, February 6, 2023. It may take up to 24-hours after your deposit is submitted for the housing application to become available.
To access the housing application:
- Log in to "Housing and Dining" via DrexelOne under the "Campus + Community" tab
- In the Housing section, select "Housing and Dining".
- Select the housing application for the academic year you wish to apply for.
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.