Fraternities and Sororities
The Drexel fraternity and sorority community has a 120-year history of rich traditions enhancing campus life.
Fraternity and Sorority Life serves over 30 recognized Greek-letter organizations, three councils, thousands of alumni members and over 1,700 undergraduate members who compose the fraternity and sorority community at Drexel. The office ensures that each member is held to the high standards and values of the community. FSL offers support to chapters and individual members related to academics, risk management and safety, event planning, chapter management, leadership development, financial management and other areas to help enhance the overall collegiate and fraternal experience.
A number of annual events for the campus community are coordinated by FSL including Night on the Row during Welcome Week, Hazing Prevention Awareness Week, Greek Week, Homecoming activities, and programming including the Multicultural Greek Council Meet the Greeks.
Our Community Values
- Academic Excellence: The demonstrated ability to perform, achieve, and excel in scholastic activities, to develop maximum intellectual capacities and skills, and to maintain an environment in which learning is fostered both inside and outside of the classroom
- Brotherhood & Sisterhood: A relationship in which, like a true family, every member has equal rights, responsibilities, and power and the feeling of kinship, creates an environment of respect, support, and accountability encouraging each member to work toward common goals based on a shared set of values
- Leadership: A collective action taken based on shared organizational values intended to elevate an organization, cause, or community to a higher level of excellence
- Service to the Community: Individual and collective actions designed to identify and address issues of public concern through a balance of charitable fundraising, hands-on service, and responsible citizenship to benefit the University and surrounding or global community
- Organization Advising
- Event Planning
- Educational Programming
- Budget Management
- Membership Management
The following are Drexel's Fraternity and Sorority Life signature programs.
- President's Leadership Circle Meetings
- Hazing Prevention Week
- Being a New Greek
- Night on the Row
- Meet the Greeks
- Greek Week
- Greeks Pack the DAC
Report an Incident
Use the General Incident Reports form to report general incidents of misconduct. Incidents include, but are not limited to:
- Alcohol or drug use
- Housing policy violations
- Physical assault
- Organizational violations
- Hazing incidents
- Disruptive behavior
- COVID-19 noncompliance
The report should include the following information, if available:
- Name(s) of the Student(s) or Student Organization alleged to have violated the Code of Student Conduct Policies
- A description of the incident
- Names and contact information of witnesses (if applicable)
- Names and contact information of the person(s) filing the report
Find out More
Campus Safety Policies
We hold the safety and security of all Drexel community members, including our visiting guests, as our highest priority. Before visiting campus, we ask that all guests review our Security Guidelines to better understand the University policies and protections put in place to protect all Dragons.
30 N. 33rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104