University Conduct Board
The University Conduct Board is comprised of students, faculty, and professional staff members at Drexel University who serve on both the University Hearing and Appellate Boards.
Become a Member
The application process to become a member of the University Conduct Board is not currently open. The application process will begin again during the winter term.
All students requesting consideration for the University Conduct Board:
- Must be in good standing with the University and maintain at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Cannot be on an active sanction with Student Conduct.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student at Drexel University.
- Must be available to attend and participate in ongoing Student Conduct Board Training, typically twice per year.
- Must have a willingness to understand and enforce Code of Conduct policies.
All faculty and professional staff members requesting consideration for the University Conduct Board must:
- Be available to attend and participate in ongoing Student Conduct Board Training, typically twice per year.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Have a willingness to understand and enforce Conduct of Conduct policies
Recruitment and Training
Recruitment and training occurs during the fall, winter, and spring terms, depending on the needs of Student Conduct. All prospective members are selected through an interview process and will be required to complete mandatory training and observations before becoming an active board member.
30 N. 33rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.