Transfer Instant Decision Days
Submitting a college application doesn't have to mean weeks of waiting for a decision. Prospective transfer students can make an appointment to meet with an admissions counselor in person and receive an admission decision that day.
Please review the requirements below before registering. To view available appointment times and register, log in to Discover Drexel.
Check back later to view our upcoming Transfer Instant Decision Days event schedule.
Appointments are open to full-time transfer students only interested in all programs except:
- Custom-Designed Major
- Nursing Accelerated Career Entry (ACE)
- Westphal College of Media Arts & Design
View the admission prerequisites for specific Drexel programs.
Apply Online Before Scheduling Your Appointment
You must have an active application on file for the term you are applying for before your appointment. Please note that if you utilize The Common Application, it may take up to seven days after submitting the application for it to be active in the University's records.
We are currently waiving the application fee for transfer applicants.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
Students who have completed fewer than 24 college credits:
- Official high school transcripts in a sealed envelope from the school.
- College transcripts from all institutions attended in a sealed envelope from the school. If this is your first term at your current college, we only require you to bring your final high school transcripts.
Students who have completed 24 or more college credits:
- College transcripts from all institutions attended in a sealed envelope from the school
The University reserves the right to request additional information to aid in the proper review of your file; in such cases, your transfer instant decision may be delayed.
Sign Up Today
To schedule an appointment for a transfer instant decision, log in to Discover Drexel to view available appointment times and register. After you register, you will receive a confirmation email and directions.