Graduate Open House
Learn about Drexel's on-campus and online graduate programs at our University-wide Graduate Open House. Drexel has a program for every interest.
Saturday, March 11
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Check-in opens at 10:30 a.m., with an optional Information Fair taking place throughout check-in
Visit campus to explore the possibilities of graduate education at Drexel University. You'll have the opportunity to:
- Speak with faculty and admissions representatives
- Learn about our over 120 programs
- Engage with current graduate students
- Explore financial aid opportunities
- Take an optional tour of our campus
View information about the graduate programs offered at Drexel.
Drexel Recreation Center
3301 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Health and Safety Guidelines
The health and safety of the entire Drexel community, including visitors, is our top priority. Drexel's admission events follow the COVID-19 health and safety requirements issued by federal, state, and local public health authorities, as well as by University medical and public health experts. Guidelines may be modified as changes during the COVID-19 pandemic require. Additional information is available on Drexel's Response to Coronavirus.
- This event includes capacity limits to ensure proper distancing indoors.
- Visitors should not physically come to campus if they feel ill or have been exposed to a case of COVID-19.
- The majority of spaces and buildings included as part of admission events and visits are mask optional.
- We recommend all visitors wear or carry a well-fitting face mask in case they need to enter a "Masks Required" area.
Directions and Parking
After registering, you'll receive a confirmation email providing parking locations and details. View directions and maps.
Drexel has negotiated discounted rates with hotels located in Philadelphia for students and families visiting the University. Book a hotel to visit Drexel.
If you have a disability and would like to request accommodations, please contact Disability Resources at 215.895.1401 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We greatly appreciate 72 hours of advance notice for such requests.