Dual Admissions Program
The Dual Admissions program at Drexel University offers a unique opportunity for students to receive guidance from Drexel while completing their associate's degree. It will assist in providing a seamless transfer to our four-year institution.
We currently have Dual Admissions agreements with:
Select the schools above to review the majors that we currently offer as part of our Dual Admissions agreement.This list is updated often, so be sure to check back regularly. We suggest that you stay in contact with your community college's advising office to determine how best to begin your transfer to Drexel University.
Students must complete the Intent to Enroll form for an eligible major offered before completing 45 credits at their community college. They must progress through their program and complete the Drexel admissions application process during their final semester or within a one-year period following the award of an associate's degree.
Additional requirements to enroll in the Dual Admissions program include:
- Maintain good academic and social standing at your community college.
- Meet the minimum GPA and prerequisite requirements for your specific program/college of interest as outlined in the Dual Admissions Program GPA and Prerequisite Requirements [PDF].
- Successfully complete your associate's degree.
- If your native language is not English, you must successfully complete English I and II with a grade of C or better or submit a TOEFL score of 79 or higher (or IELTS score of 6.5 or higher).
- Apply and submit all supplemental materials within (at most) one year of graduation from your community college.
- Notify us of any criminal history on the Drexel application. Any student with a prior criminal history issue is not necessarily disqualified from admission to Drexel but may be subject to further review.
- Communicate with your community college advisor to ensure there is nothing further needed for your successful transition.
Dual Admissions program participants must also complete certain courses and/or maintain a certain grade point average (GPA), depending on their program of interest. View a complete listing of these requirements in the Dual Admissions Program GPA and Prerequisite Requirements [PDF].
Transferring to Drexel
The Dual Admissions program is available to students in select community colleges and select majors. If your major is not offered or your school does not participate in the program, you can learn more about transferring to Drexel University.