The cornerstone of a Drexel education is a commitment to experiential learning. Drexel students are deeply engaged in their fields of study, and all Drexel undergraduates have the opportunity to begin their careers well before graduation. One of the best ways to do this is through Drexel Co-op — a cooperative education program that allows Drexel students to gain up to 18 months real-world job experience exploring future careers long before graduation.
But Drexel Co-op is just one of the ways we show our dedication to hands-on learning. Drexel’s unique design combines a transformative cooperative education program with academic rigor, positioning students and faculty on the frontlines of innovation alongside experts tackling today’s most complex issues. Our students are engaged in Undergraduate Research throughout almost all disciplines of science, humanities, and the arts. With additional offerings including the Honors Program and our Study Abroad program, Drexel students have every opportunity to take academic excellence beyond the classroom.
- Academic Calendars – Drexel's academic calendar is based on a quarter system. View the calendar to see important upcoming dates.
- Colleges and Schools – Explore the full-time undergraduate academic offerings from Drexel colleges and schools.
- Drexel Co-op – Learn about Drexel students' opportunities to get real work experience before graduation.
- Libraries – Get information about Drexel's libraries and access to electronic resources.
- Pennoni Honors College – The Pennoni Honors College offers a variety of opportunities and benefits to high-achieving undergraduate students.
- Study Abroad – The Study Abroad Office offers opportunities to study in Brazail, Israel, China and more.
- Summer Institutes for High School Students – Drexel's summer academic programs are open to highly motivated high school students who wish to explore what a university-level program is all about.
- University Course Catalog – Descriptions of courses for all of Drexel's academic programs.
- Center for Learning and Academic Success Services – CLASS provides tutoring and other resources to ensure that academic excellence is within every student's grasp.
- Disability Resources – Drexel is committed to providing equal opportunities and access to education, employment, programs, and activities at the University.
While Drexel has a reputation for academic excellence, we know that students can't truly thrive without a comfortable, engaging environment. That's why we offer over 350 student clubs, societies, and organizations.
- Athletics – Get information on men's and women's sports and recreational athletics, buy tickets to games, and learn about Drexel's state-of-the-art athletic facilities.
- Commuter Student Resources – Support and services to help commuter students participate in campus activities and feel more connected to Drexel.
- Dining Services – Find out more about locations, menus, and dining plans for our campus eateries, which include everything from a traditional dining hall to Starbucks to Subway.
- Drexel Family Association – The Drexel Family Association is your best way to get involved in the Drexel community.
- Diversity and Inclusion – The Student Center for Diversity and Inclusion (SCDI) supports and empowers students of all backgrounds as they build a sense of community that reflects the diversity of Drexel University's student body.
- International Students and Scholars Services – Drexel's ISSS offers a vast array of programs and services to more than 1,800 international students, scholars, and faculty.
- Philadelphia – Explore our hometown, the nation's sixth largest city.
- Residential Living – Learn about the ways that students live, study, and socialize in our 10 campus residence halls.
- University Events – Upcoming University events both academic and recreational.
While your student flourishes academically and socially, Drexel's health and wellness organizations are working to ensure that they're staying in top physical and mental health.
- Disability Resources – Drexel's Disability Resources ensures equal access to education, employment, and other programs for people with disabilities on campus.
- Recreation Center – The state-of-the-art Recreation Center is open to all full-time Drexel students and offers a wide variety of equipment and services.
- Support and Health Services – Drexel's Support & Health Services maintains the physical and emotional health of currently enrolled students.
- Counseling Center – The Counseling Center offers free, confidential counseling services provided by mental health professionals.
- Student Health Center – The Drexel Student Health Center (DSHC) is staffed with faculty physicians from the Drexel University College of Medicine.
- Health Insurance and Immunizations – Costs and information for Student Health Insurance and Immunizations.
Because you probably have many practical concerns, here's a collection of links to answer your most essential questions — from scholarships to parking.
- Drexel Central – Your one-stop for the offices of Bursar, Financial Aid, and Registrar.
- Information Technology – Student email accounts, network status, and technical support for the University.
- Parking Facilities and Services – Parking information for all Drexel Philadelphia campuses as well as visitor parking, accessible access, and bike share.
- Public Safety – The nationally recognized Department of Public Safety provides preventive and protective services to the Drexel community.