Parent and Family Resources
- We look forward to welcoming you to campus in 2022!
- Learn more about Family Weekend
Drexel Family Association
- Drexel Family Association (DFA) improves the student experience by providing parents and family members a network of support. The DFA serves as a connection to the University and provides parents and family members with communication, involvement, and development opportunities.
Student Emergency Fund
The Drexel Family Association along with the Dean of Students has created a fund to support students in cases of temporary personal emergency such as family member death, medical emergency, emergency travel, natural disaster or loss of housing (fire, flood, collapse, domestic violence, etc.). Please consider supporting this fund and our students by visiting the Institutional Advancement donation page or by mailing a check made payable to Drexel University, P.O. Box 8215, Philadelphia, PA 19101. Please include "Student Emergency Fund" in the note area of the check.
Drexel University Family Portal
One way for families of current students to connect with their Dragon community and stay up to date on all things Drexel is through the Drexel University Family Portal. Family members of all undergraduate students are encouraged to visit the University Resources for Parents and Families guide to learn more and activate your account.
The DrexelNow Newsletter is published in collaboration with the Office of University Communications and is typically emailed on the 15th of every month. Subscribe to the DrexelNow email newsletter to stay up-to-date with all of the latest news, announcements and events at Drexel University.
- Drexel links for parents and families
- Philadelphia travel and hotels – Whether you are traveling to Drexel to visit your student or to attend a special event, use this site for maps, directions, hotel discounts and other Philadelphia travel information.
- Phone: 215.895.2506
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org