Release From On-Campus Housing Agreement While on Co-op

On-campus housing cancellations for co-op can only be requested for scheduled co-op terms (i.e., a student with fall/winter co-op can only cancel a fall/winter housing assignment, not a spring/summer assignment).

To request to cancel an on-campus housing agreement for scheduled co-op terms, a student must:

  • Secure and register a co-op position with Steinbright that is located more than 10 miles from the Drexel University main campus.
  • Complete the Request for Release from Housing Agreement form and submit it to the Office of Housing and Residence Life to begin the process.

Questions related to on-campus housing charges and billing should be directed to Housing and Residence Life.

Contact Us


Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
The office is closed daily from 12 p.m.–1 p.m.