Contact Employer Relations
On-Campus and Virtual Engagement Opportunities
Partner with the Steinbright Career Development Center
- Participate in Drexel's Career Fairs.
- Host an on-campus or virtual Information Session.
- Host a virtual career fair.
- Post permanent positions on Handshake, our job board for graduating students and alumni.
- Participate in on-campus recruiting weeks to reach graduating seniors.
- Invite co-op advisors and faculty members to visit your company.
- Investigate Corporate Partnership Opportunities.
- Nominate your co-op student for the annual Cooperative Education Awards.
- Host a Drexel Day at your company — lunch and learn, tours, and presentations.
Use Social Media
- Hold a webinar or Google chat for students.
- Appear in the Employer Spotlight on the Drexel Career Connections LinkedIn Group.
- Invite current co-op students to post photos of themselves working at your company.
- Use Instagram to connect to #Drexelcoop @DrexelSteinbright.
- Encourage your co-op students to post to #Drexelcoop and #mycooplife @DrexelSteinbright.
Mentor and Network
- Appoint student campus ambassadors for your company.
- Establish a mentor program with Drexel alumni at your company.
- Appoint Drexel alumni at your company to serve as your company ambassador.
- Establish an annual Bring a Dragon to Work Day where prospective co-op students can shadow current co-op students.
- Participate in a speed networking or introduction to networking event.
- Host a "Mocktail" Hour for informal networking.
Additional On-Campus Opportunities
- Participate as speakers and panelists at student organization events.
- Sponsor a study break or other campus event.
- Serve as guest expert at industry night programs.
- Volunteer for résumé critique programs.
- Attend and sponsor portfolio shows, fashion shows, and senior project presentations.
- Serve as guest speakers at UNIV 101 classes.
- Appear as an Employer in Residence for a day.
For More Information
If you have an idea or strategy that you don't see listed here, or simply want to brainstorm building your brand, please contact your co-op advisor.
If you are not a current co-op employer, please contact the Employer Relations team. The possibilities are endless!
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
The office is closed daily from 12 p.m.–1 p.m.