Life After Graduation
Whether you want to immediately join the workforce or continue your education, Drexel has resources to help you explore your next steps after you graduate.
"What are you doing after graduation?" That's a question that you hear quite often during your senior year. For many of you the answer is career — embarking on a path in your major field of study. But there are many other opportunities to be considered as you begin to plan for life after Drexel. Below are just some of the possibilities.
Your Guide to Postgraduate Opportunities
- Starting a New Career – Learn about the next steps involved with starting your first job after graduation.
- Preparing for Professional School – Read more about pursuing a law or medical degree.
- Pursuing Entrepreneurship/Freelance Work – Discover how you can be your own boss.
- Volunteer for a Year – See how you can help others and have enriching experiences.
- Applying to Fellowships – See more about pursuing different research opportunities.
- Exploring Internships – Find out how to gain valuable experience.
- Joining the Military – Learn how you can take the lead.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
The office is closed daily from 12 p.m.–1 p.m.