Classes During Co-op
The Classes During Co-op policy is based on University policy as indicated on the Provost website.
A student who wishes to add a course while participating in a co-op experience can register for courses beginning Week 9 of the term prior to term of enrollment through an online time ticket in DrexelOne. After the time ticket has closed, students must complete the Classes During Co-op Form found on the Drexel Central website.
Steinbright will audit registration completed via the online time ticket and remove registration that does not meet the guidelines below.
- Students on co-op are permitted to register for a maximum of six credits per co-op term.
- A maximum of four credits may be taken without an additional charge; if a course carries more than four credits, the additional credits are billed on a per-credit basis.
- Registration is subject to the approval of both the student's co-op advisor and academic advisor.
- Registration is subject to course availability within established enrollment limits. Closed Section Overrides will not be granted, and no new course sections will be added.
- Students who register via time ticket can be waitlisted for a closed section.