Behavioral Healthcare Education (BHE, formerly the Division of Continuing Mental Health Education of the Medical College of Pennsylvania, Eastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute) was established in 1980. The purpose of its creation was to turn clinical knowledge from biological and programmatic research into information and skills that are directly useful to practitioners in the behavioral health fields, particularly those working with persons in the public and Medicaid managed care arenas who have serious and persistent mental disorders.
BHE can assist you in:
- Designing and attaining specific program outcomes
- Examining and clarifying basic values, mission, and program goals
- Expanding skills and competencies
- Exploring new areas of knowledge
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Staying on the cutting edge of new technologies and experience-based practices