Fall Teaching and Learning Online Programs and Events
August 18, 2020
Drexel University's Center for the Advancement of STEM Teaching and Learning Excellence (CASTLE) is offering a series of online programming and events this fall through their Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning (CIRTLE)!
Fall 2020 Programming Open for Registration
Graduate students, postdocs and faculty can sign up for free courses, workshops, Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) and events on the CIRTL website.
Sample topics include:
- Equity in STEM for all Genders
- An Introduction to Evidence-Based Teaching
- Bring an Inclusive Mindset to your Teaching
- Reducing Math Anxiety Among your Students
- Overview of High-Impact Practices (HIPs), Taxonomies and Assessment
Sign up now to reserve your spot!
The CIRTL mission is to enhance excellence in undergraduate education through the development of a national faculty committed to implementing and advancing effective teaching practices for diverse learners as part of successful and varied professional careers.