For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

How to Submit a Work Request

Submit work requests and check the status of a work order through WebTMA. Please follow the guidelines below on how to submit a work request (non-chargeable or chargeable).

General Maintenance Work Requests

General maintenance work requests (i.e., burnt out light bulbs, heating and air conditioning problems, running water, clogged toilets, spills in hallways, etc.) are typically non-chargeable and can be submitted online through the following links:

Registered users and requestors should log directly into WebTMA.

Faculty and professional staff should log into DrexelOne and select the Work Order Request in the Administrative Tools and Resources channel on the Employee tab.

Residential students should follow these instructions.

All others, please email for the best method to submit your work order.

Please include a detailed description of the work you are requesting to be done, location, department name and contact information. You will receive a request number and then an email notification when your work request is converted into a work order.

Chargeable Work Requests

In order to submit chargeable work requests and request estimates online, every department must have a WebTMA account set up with Real Estate and Facilities. To create an account, a department representative must complete a WebTMA Account Request Form [PDF] and scan it to or fax 215.895.6754. Once the account has been created, the account holder may log in to WebTMA to submit their request. Account holders may also use their account to submit non-chargeable work requests.

Log in to WebTMA

For additional information, please contact or review the frequently asked questions.

What's the Difference? Chargeable OR Non-chargeable Requests

General maintenance is typically non-chargeable (i.e., burnt out light bulbs, heating and air conditioning problems, running water, clogged toilets, spills in hallways, etc.).

Requests beyond the scope of general maintenance are likely chargeable. This can include services such as non-contracted trash removal, deep cleaning, campus moves, special transportation, signage, equipment installation, event set-ups, certain departmental projects, special event requests, and other miscellaneous duties.

For information about space renovations and requests please visit the Space Management webpage.