Individuals and groups within the College of Engineering may request to schedule one of the rooms using Microsoft Outlook. Submit a meeting request (rooms are listed as COE Hill Conference Room and COE Speitel Conference) and use the scheduling assistant to make sure the room is available. Note that Speitel is only available for College of Engineering offices and departments.
For those outside the college, use the form below (Hill only).
- First check the calendar for Hill Conference Room to determine if your time is available.
- Make sure that your request includes time for setting up and cleaning up the room. Do not assume you can have access to the room before your scheduled time.
- For groups outside the College of Engineering, there is a $200 charge for use of these rooms. Please provide a cost center for this charge.
- Requests must be submitted at least five days in advance.
- Hill and Speitel are not available to be reserved on weekends.